Wednesday, October 6, 2010

School!

Some things in School i like is that we get to see our friends everyday. Some things i hate is that we have to get up so early to come to school. i also dont like how packed the school is. this school is pretty big but then again it has so many students. When starting this school year i hated it because it was a new school new people and new classes. For some reason i just dont like Change. I was upset because i never got to see any of my friends from last year. But after time i got use to it because i didnt want to chang classes because thats just more change! So i had to get use to it and just live with it. I Started making new friends and thought they are not like my best friends they are very nice. There are some classes where i have no friends in and im just always quiet but sometime i like that because it give me time to focus on my school work, this year i made a promise to myself that i would try to do very well in school and so far it is working. i think it is just because i dnt see my firneds and thats just less distractions. i also like how the school changed the rules and cant take away Credits for being late to class.

If i was to create my own school i would have it start no later then 9. i think this is best because it would give the student more time to sleep,therefor they will be more focused. i would make sure there were more security soo that there wouldnt be as many fights and peple would stay safe. i would also allow the kids to go off campus for lunch. I feel like the students should have a choice in what they eat. Also it might not be just because they dont like the food but becuase there are so many people at the school and only 2 lunched the lunch lines are verylong and taked lots of time to get there food. i would rather go to a fast food place and get my food fast eat and come back to school to hang out with friends for the rest of lunch. i would find this to be a good school.

No comments:

Post a Comment