Thursday, March 26, 2015

Keeping Up

I looked back at my first essay about my resolutions and I completely understand what people mean when they say " easier said then done". Surprisingly I have been keeping up with my resolutions though I have been struggling to do so. It is really hard trying to keep up with staying focused when you have your personal life getting in the way. I try to keep my personal, social, business and school life all separate ,but lately it feels like everything has been clashing together. These resolutions and how I am dealing with my current situation in life show me I can still get things done under stress. I manage to keep my grades together, and I get majority of my work done though that is not enough. For my new resolution, I am going to try and get all my work done ahead of time. I will set my own due date which will be two or three days before the original due date just so I can have time to review it and never miss the deadlines. For the rest of the semester, I am going to try and stay as focused as I can even if that means leaving home for a few days to live in a library. I am going to make sure I finish the semester off stronger than how I started it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the fact that you realize that in order to achieve something you have to put in the effort. Do not underestimate yourself and keep pushing :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on setting your own due date to get things done on time, having things like that wont have you rushing and stressing on what has to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helena I can really relate to you when you say easier said than done. In the beginning I really didnt take in account the new changes that have occured in my life. Nor did I think that they would take such a toll on my academics as they have. Life can throw you curveballs, and I am happy to see that despite this you are still making a effort to finish. Like you, I have had to distance myself with home for a while for the best turnout. It can be rough, but i know you can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete