Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Perfectionist

Surprisingly I enjoy writing; it is just the pressure of a good grade and deadlines that disrupts my joy. The process of perfecting my paper is exciting. Watching as my assignment paper transforms over many of my revision makes me strive for my paper to be A material. I enjoy the entire process of editing and learning from my mistakes. Working on an assignment, starting from its reading, excites me how much my thought process can transform information into a well written essay. Outside of writing essays, I write on a regular. That is most likely why I enjoy English class today. I love writing poems, though I started with writing stories. It excites me how my imagination can be expressed so vividly on paper. I still till today try to keep up with my writing. The way I write is different from the academic writing because I can write about anything, and however I feel like it. I love the feeling after I free-write; I feel like a new person.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I enjoy you passion when it comes to writing . Also, I understand what you mean about the excitement or your paper coming together and turning into something you want to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helena,
    I do agree with you about the part when you said that writing is sometimes stressful because of the pressure to write an excellent paper. However, it is true that it becomes very exciting as soon as we come up with a good paper. We hardly can wait to know the grade afterwards.

    ReplyDelete